Friday, September 21, 2012

The Southern Women's Show





(This clip was via the southernshows.com website)

Today I took off from work and went with my friend, Julie to the Southern Women's Show.  What a great day we had!!  There were so many things to see and of course, buy at the Show.  I only bought some handmade hand cream, some lavendar Scentsy-like cubes for my Scentsy burner and some lemon honey for my tea.  I was a good girl!  After being at the show for quite a few hours we went back to Mint Hill and we had a very late lunch at a restaurant called Hawthorne's.  I had a grilled chicken sandwich with fresh mozarella, red peppers and basil-yummy!!!  We ate outside and we were the only ones out there!  It was a gorgeous day here in the Carolinas!

Before we went to the Show we stopped at the new house because Julie wanted to see it.  The plumbers were there putting in the plumbing stubs for the sinks, showers and toilets.  The roof is all done and they will start on the siding next week!

Julie and I were tired when 5:00 rolled around but we had an awesome day!!  Hope y'all had a great day too!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my kind of fun! What a dreamy day to share with a friend, Sherri!:) Lori

    ReplyDelete