Friday, October 4, 2013

The Weekend is Here!!!

I am so happy the weekend is here!!  I will be leaving work soon and heading on home.  John and I are going out for a bite to eat tonight and then the relaxing begins!

Tomorrow a.m. John will be walking in the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Walk with his office.  Then in the afternoon, I'm headed over to the yarn shop to see how much the other ladies got done on the mystery knit along that I am participating in.  It is always fun to see what color yarn everyone is using and what theirs looks like. 

Sunday John and I are heading up to Black Mountain.  We are going for the day.  Should be a nice time.  Here is a photo off of google:

(photo via google.com)

I will be stopping and probably shopping at one of my favorite yarn shops-Black Mountain Yarn Shop:

I will probably make another apple crisp or an apple cake.  Teddy at almost the whole apple crisp that I made last weekend.  I was so mad at him!  I will probably read some more in The Cheesemaker's House.  I will knit of course too.  Just have a nice weekend with hubby. 

Everyone have a good one too!


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Black Mountain!!! I forgot about that cute town!! Have a wonderful time. I am very jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a wonderful weekend planned out. Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love apple crisp and fall is just the perfect time for them.

    ReplyDelete