Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday is Here!!!

Finally Friday is here!  This week has seemed so long for me.  Alot going on.  I really don't have any plans other than making sure John and I fill out our taxes and get that behind us.  I always like when that is done!  I will probably read my book, do some knitting, do a little cleaning but other than that John and I are free to do whatever we want!

Tonight after work I have to go to our new bank and sign up for my account.  Then we are going to Brixx Pizza for dinner.  That will be fun! 

Last night I had knitting group and I had a lovely visit with Debbie, the Shop Owner.  She is so helpful and I really enjoy talking with her about a multitude of things!

Everyone have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Taxes...it is always a relief to be done with them. Hope you and your husband have a great evening and enjoy the weekend. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a nice weekend ahead of you (minus the taxes). Enjoy, Sherri!:) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I hate having to think about taxes already.

    ReplyDelete