Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Some Autumn Photos from the garden.

I just love this time of year!  The weather is crisper, there is a slight breeze and the flowers are putting on their last show of the year!  I walked around the yard yesterday and took a few photos that I thought I would share with you!

This geranium has been my favorite all year!  I am bringing this plant inside.

Butterfly Bush blossom.  This kept the bees, butterflies and hummingbirds going all summer!

One of my favorite coleus plants this season.

The favorite geranium up close.  I didn't even have to change the coloring, this is what color it truly is!

Green Ornamental Kale in my front urns dappled with sunlight.

Lantana

The last rose blossom of the year.

Happy little pansies.


Ornamental Kale in my flower boxes on the front porch.

Pretty little rosebud.

Yellow Chrysanthemums-so pretty and cheerful on the patio.
This was my attempt at taking a photo of the moon with my new camera.  Still working with the settings.  I thought it was pretty cool though!  There is a jet stream along the bottom of the moon, looks like the witches may have been flying by LOL!!


So that is my photo shoot for today!  I am thinking of making cards with my photos in them and selling them on etsy.com.  What do y'all think?  Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures, Sherri. You are doing good with your camera and I love the 'trail' along the bottom of the moon.
    I didn't grow kale this year for the first time in many years. I love it and it is the perfect 'filler' for fall.
    Hope you have a great night- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete