Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Wedding in NJ

Last Friday night we went to my niece, Tawny's wedding in NJ.  The wedding was beautiful and we had a really nice time!  So happy for Tawny and Cody!!  We got to see their new house also, so happy for them!!

There were pictures at my sister and brother-in-laws house before the wedding.  Everyone looked so pretty and handsome!!

Tawny with Cody's Groomsmen before the wedding.

Tawny and the groomsmen to the right of the pool in the backyard.

From Left to Right:  Troy, my nephew, Sue, my middle sister and Chuck, my brother in law (Sue's husband)
Sandy, my younger sister (Mom of the Bride) and my Mom.

Owen in his tux looking all GQ!!!

It was a perfect evening for a wedding.  It originally called for rain, which it didn't do!  It had gotten a little cooler too!  Glad for that it had been so humid!

Danny, my BIL walking Tawny up to the altar.

Devyn, my niece and Maid of Honor with her boyfriend, Tyler.

Devyn holding Tawny's bouquet.

Mr. and Mrs. Kitchel 10.05.18

Cody and Tawny kissing. 

It was a good time had by all :)!!

2 comments:


  1. Sherri, how lovely - beautiful wedding and how about a pic of you two!

    I owe you an email, sorry, past few weeks have been rough. Will write back soon.
    Stay safe if Hurricane Michael comes through your vicinity. We are now getting gusts but not much rain yet!
    Tired of these storms and having to 'prepare', but grateful we haven't been hit hard so far. Fingers are crossed again.

    Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete