Thursday, April 23, 2020

A Walk around the Garden

Tuesday like everyday I took a walk around my garden.  I just love this time of year-everything is coming up or blooming.  Everything is coming to life again.  This being the first Spring in my new house, the garden is a new canvas.  Here are some photos of what I saw:

Peony 

Tomatoes are starting to form.  Can't wait for fresh vine ripe tomatoes!

Leaf Lettuce-it is so good!

Japanese Painted Fern

Buds are forming on my Iris'.

This is part of my courtyard garden.  Everything is starting to fall into place.

The little drift roses out in the front garden are starting to bloom-so pretty!

It is raining here today.  Raindrops on my broccoli.


Owen and Jenny came over for a visit the other day. We visited outside.  Here is Owen having dinner with me on the patio.


I made the most absolutely wonderful dessert- Ina Garten's Apple Pie Bars!!  Just so yummy!!


While we were eating dinner (Owen, Jenny and I) two Mourning Doves decided to visit with us at the birdbath.


The last time I went to Publix (I used a mask and gloves and go in and out quickly) I decided I needed flowers in the kitchen and on my vanity.  They are so pretty and antique looking.  Just beautiful!


Thank you for coming along with me today on my garden walk.  I hope everyone is doing all right and staying well!

Hugs, 

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely outdoor visit with you here. You are so lucky to have things green and growing, Sherri. We are still in the 30s here and even the grass hasn't completely greened up. UGH! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete