Monday, April 20, 2020

Jack turned 7 on Sunday, 4/19!

I cannot believe it, but Jack turned 7 yesterday!!  Where did the time go.  Saturday I drove down to Jenny and Kevin's and we celebrated Jack's birthday outside.  It was warmer out than it had been, I was thankful for that.  At night we had a really nice fire in their firepit.  Jack also learned to ride his bike without the training wheels.  He rode that back almost the whole time I was there.  They also had a pinata, which Jack designed with the help of his Mom and Dad.  Everyone had a great time.  I still miss hugging my grands and my daughters.  Hopefully this won't go on too much longer.  I do want to say I do understand why we have to do this and we would go backwards if we don't do this but it is really hard sometimes. 

Happy Birthday Jack!!


1 comment:

  1. I have a seven year old grandson and one turning 7 in June. Your little guy is just adorable. I am so glad you were able to celebrate with him. It is too cold here to do anything outside yet. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete