Tuesday, August 4, 2020

New Paint in the Master Bath 8.4.20

Hi Everyone!  I told everyone yesterday I would be back today with some photos and descriptions of painting my Master Bath and granite countertops.  Well as promised here are some:

This is the before photo of my Master Bath

This is the after photo of my Master Bath.  I love how everything worked out.  The only new items I bought was the coral picture in between the mirrors and the 2 mirrors.  I had everything else! 

Here is a few more photos of the bath all painted up:








I was very happy how this project turned out!  Everything worked out so well and I only had to buy a few things for the walls and that was all!  

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

  1. Looks very lovely with the color paint you chose and the beachy artwork.
    I've lost track of where you actually live now Sherri - are you on the coast by chance?

    Stay well and safe in these difficult times.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I only moved 15 minutes from my old house. I live about 50 minutes out of Charlotte. Not on the coast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very artistic! I am truly impressed with how glorious your bathroom looks.

    ReplyDelete