Monday, December 29, 2008
Complete the Winter Holiday Reading Challenge
I have completed the Holiday Reading Challenge. The books I read are as follows:
for me. Here is a list of books I've chosen (hope I can read them all):
1. Cedar Cove Christmas by Debbie Macomber
2. Christmas Jars by Jason F. Wright
3. Christmas Thief by Mary and Carol Higgins Clark-Skipping this one, will save for next year.
4. Shrouds of Holly by Kate Kingsbury
5. Dashing Through the Snow by Mary and Carol Higgins Clark
6. Fleece Navidad by Maggie Sefton
7. The Purpose of Christmas by Rick Warren
8.Where Angels Go by Debbie Macomber
9. Christmas Cookie Murder by Leslie Meier
10. Sugar Cookie Murder by Joanne Fluke
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!