Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Cuddle Time with the little man today!!

I had some really great cuddle time with Owen today! Here are some new pictures of the little cutie:

Here is Owen sleeping today.

Nana having her cuddle time with the little cutie pie!

Auntie Megan having her cuddle time with Owen.

Owen decided he needed to stretch! Right after that he wanted his blankie back though. Jenny said he doesn't like to be uncovered for very long. He especially doesn't like his little toes uncovered.

Jenny was a little more tired today, which is definitely understandable. She is doing great though. Tomorrow night she may be coming home. If she doesn't come home tomorrow night they will definitely let them come home on Thursday morning. I will be back at work tomorrow, so I won't get to have cuddle time with Owen. I will probably see him Thursday or Friday night. It is so hard not to want to be with him all the time!!

10 comments:

  1. Owen is such a beautiful little baby! I know that your daughter cannot wait to get home. I remember those days! Such a special time, Sherri. Enjoy.:) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you're wanting cuddle time with that cuddly, adorable baby. He looks so big and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Jenny can get lots of rest before she goes home. Owen is adorable and it looks like he has a fan club in his nana and auntie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... he is so adorable. I want some cuddle time with my nieces now. And I can understand auntie Meg wanting to cuddle with him too. I remember when I had my first niece; you would think I was the one who had the baby. I love holding her and cuddling her.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Nana has a crush on Owen!! As well it should be. He sure is a cute little thing. Aren't grandbabies just the best ever?

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so beautiful. Enjoy your cuddle time!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't they wonderful? Babies are the best miracle going!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sherri....your little Owen is adorable. It's difficult to stay away from the babies, isn't it?
    Congratulations!!!
    Hus,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Owen is so cute, and I bet it's hard to not want to hold him all the time!

    Kat :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sherri, he is just the sweetest little guy! Little babies are so precious. That picture of the two of you is really beautiful. Enjoy - they grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete