Thursday, May 20, 2021

5.20.2021 Renovations Continue!

 Hi Everyone!

Yesterday major demo was accomplished!!  All the carpet is removed from upstairs and one the stairs, the master bath is totally gutted now and the kitchen is half way gutted.  Here are some photos of the progress:

The stairs are all carpet free, clean and all staples removed.


This is the front bedroom.  Free from carpet, now I just have to get that wallpaper off the walls!

Bedroom #3 carpet free!

Master Bath demo complete!

Shower area all gutted and ready for tile and the beautiful glass door.  I am using a fairly new kind of door.  It is almost like a barn door but all glass.  It will be just beautiful!

This wallpaper was found behind the vanity in the master bath.  

Kitchen demo at the end of the day yesterday.



Today the rest of the kitchen will be gutted.  They are in there banging and smashing things now!  Poor Emma, she is just beside herself.  Ginger is doing fine.  She is sleeping but does jump every once in a while when it gets really loud.  Tomorrow I will start painting the Master Bedroom while the carpet is gone.  I usually don't spill or drip, but I'm not taking any chances on my new carpet!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!


Sherri


4 comments:

  1. This is great, Sherri. Enjoy your painting project today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a day! I'm glad it's not us again, but I'm enjoying watching the transformation happening for you.

    ReplyDelete