Monday, August 31, 2009

Jenny and I are having a "crafting" night!

Jenny is coming over after work tonight and we'll be "crafting". She called me yesterday and has some piece of jewelry that she has created but just needs a little help from Mom. She also wants me to show her how to make earring wires. I am getting really good at it. I haven't even got my "Thingamajig" yet either. Jenny if also a very good photographer (that's what she does for a living too!) so she'll be taking some really good pictures of my jewelry for etsy.com. It will be really nice to spend some time with her alone. We haven't done that in so long. I have spent some time with Megan but not with Jenny. I think Mom's should spend as much time with their daughters as possible! Everyone have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. I'd enjoy a night doing crafty things. Always fun to share ideas with someone else.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely with you, Sherri. I sure do wish I could spend more time with my daughter. Sigh.

    Making jewelry sounds like such a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a while since I've crafted with anyone else. I do cardmaking once in a while, but you spur me on to find a kindred spirit and do something creative together.

    ReplyDelete