Monday, June 7, 2021

Monday, 6.7.21

Hi Everyone!  I hope everyone is having a great day today!  I am getting ready to go up to the guest room and start removing all the residue wallpaper paste from the walls.  I will then use a sealant and then paint the walls in that room before the carpet is put down.  Here is what the room look like without the wallpaper:

So much better without that horrible pink with flowers wallpaper.  

The contractors on Friday worked on the Master Bath!  They got the "mud" tray in for the tile in the shower and the cement board up.  Hopefully they will tile this week!  They also got the plumbing put in the wall instead of on the outside of the wall.  I think they have one more pipe to put in the wall in this picture.  They also replaced the floor board with cement board under the vanity.  

Shower all ready to tile now!

Plumbing in the wall.  Plumbing stubs already for the sinks!


When I went to let the dogs out this morning, I was greeted by my volunteer sunflower being open!  Don't sunflowers just make you smile!



I hope you all have a wonderful day!  I'm off to take the wallpaper paste off the walls in the guest room now!


Sherri

 

4 comments:

  1. Yes sunflowers always make me smile! So does seeing all the progress. It will be great to have the master bath ready to use. Good luck with cleaning the walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are excited seeing the work being done! I love sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting about the bathroom, Sherri! I love to see project pictures as they happen. That room is going to look great. So glad you got the wallpaper off-that is a job, I know, and removing the wallpaper paste that is left is not fun either. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son-in-law is working on removing wallpaper right now and I know it's a lot of work. I didn't know about the sealant though. I shall have to tell him.

    ReplyDelete