Sunday, June 27, 2021

House Progress, Ducks and Flowers 6.27.2021

 Hi Everyone!  Hope you are enjoying the weekend!  I painted the Master Bath yesterday and today is my "off" day.  I always take Sundays off from house projects and just rest and relax.

Here are 2 photos of the Master Bath.  I don't know why the trim in the first photo looks like it is turquoise, it isn't it is white.

Master Bath painted Valpar's Polar Star (like the Master Bedroom).  The trim is white not turquoise LOL!

I am in the bathroom looking out into my room.  This week the contractor will be finishing the tile, setting the vanity, hopefully the shower door and new light fixtures.  I'm hoping he does all that while I'm away in NJ.

The Contractors worker put the shutters I had painted on the bottom half of the house.  I think they look so much better.  They were very dull black, so I painted them glossy black.  Like that much better.

Friday I painted the front railings, spindles and posts.  Nice super white now.  Once the new front door is installed and new side lights, it will look like a new place!



The Contractor this week worked on the final kitchen cabinets they were waiting for.  Here is the results so far!

Where you see the foot of the ladder, that is where the refrigerator is going.  I love that I will have a few drawers, not just doors under the top drawer.  Then there is the corner cabinet, which will have a lazy susan shelf unit.  Next in the skinny cabinet my cookie sheets and pizza stones will go in there.  There will be dividers in there.  Then the low little cabinet is below the white farmhouse sink!  I am so excited that I will be getting one!

This is the lazy susan unit int he corner cabinet.  It isn't all together yet, but it will be this week.


Yesterday after I was done painting I went and took care of Jenny's dog, Ringo.  He had to be let out because they were gone up to Charlotte, NC for the day.  I went out an checked her ducks.  They have grown so much.  She has 2 Pekings, 2 mallards and 2 Chunky Camos.  

They are so funny, they all gather in a corner and protect each other.  She got these as little ducklings.  You think they would be used to me by now.  I should have done a video, they were all quacking away!



My roses have just been blooming and blooming this week!  They are absolutely gorgeous too.  The David Austen Graham Thomas rose is just beautiful.  At one time I had 18 buds on it!

David Austin Heritage Rose

David Austin Heritage Rose

David Austin Graham Thomas Rose.  

I really hope you all have enjoyed my photos of the reno and the other goings on in my life!  Here is to having a good coming week!!

Sherri


4 comments:

  1. You are getting lots of work done, Sherri. Everything looks good and I know you must be excited to have it all wrapped up and done. Just think, by Fall it will all be done and feel like you have had it that way forever.
    I see you got a nice comment from some idiot. lol. I get those, too, and delete them and block them.
    Have a great night- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks beautiful, Sherri! Exterior and interior. Thanks for sharing. I love seeing the progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, I did the same thing as you! Why do people have to be so idiotic!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    ReplyDelete