Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Sorry to Confuse Everyone but I'm keeping this blog!

 I am so sorry to confuse everyone, but I am keeping this blog.  I figured out how to receive and reply to comments.  Blogspot change my comments so that I needed to approve everything.  I figured out how to change it back to the original setting I had.  I loved my new blog but to add anything to it required way more skill than I had!  I'm usually good with simply things on the computer and my friend, Mary was giving me advice because she has a wordpress blog also.  Her things on her blog choice were never what mine were.  I don't know why other than the fact she has had her wordpress blog longer than I have.  I will repost a few of the blog post I put over there yesterday, so everything will be up to date.  Again I am sorry for the confusion.  

I hope everyone stays with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment