Monday, July 26, 2010

A few new items added to my etsy.com site

I have added 2 more pairs of earrings and a really special necklace to my etsy site this morning. I love the necklace especially. I haven't made any necklaces like this one and I think I'm going to make a few more because I loved making them. This necklace has been named the waterfall necklace, because the green agate oval stones look like water in a pool in the mountains that cascades to form waterfalls. I mixed in some moss agate stones, coin pearls, regular pearls and some green opals round beads. Check it out:

5 comments:

  1. Uhh...I am going to have to check your Etsy site. This would look great with the earrings I got from you, which by the way, I wear all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Sherri. Love the color of the stones. You make such lovely jewelry, and I'm still wearing the red earrings you made!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie and Donna-thanks for the wonderful compliments! I'm glad both of you wear the earrings I created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving green these days and that necklace is FABULOUS! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri, they're beautiful. I saw a few things on your etsy site that caught my eye the other day.

    ReplyDelete