Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lovely New Decorating Ideas

John and I were talking about how we want the new house to look, you know painting choices, decorating style, etc., etc. I decided to look on pinterest.com at what lovely ideas they had on there and boy were there alot of choices. I have pinned them all and have started a folder so I don't forget any of these lovely ideas. Here are a few things I came up with: (all photos via pinterest.com)
This pale blue bedroom really caught my eye. It looks so serene and calm. I just love everything about it!
I have always loved gray and white together. You can always use an accent color to add some pop with it or just keep it simple with the gray and white.
Aqua and turquoise are one of my favorite colors. This photo shows alot of different shades and I will be using some of the palette in my decorating :)!
I saw this idea and I know I will just have to use it somewhere in one of the bathrooms. I also love the paint color on the wall with the white towel rack-just gorgeous!
Last but not least is this comfy corner as I call it. I would love to recreate this somewhere in the new house. I can see myself reading or knitting there. Well that is it for decorating ideas for the moment. I hope everyone has a lovely day! ENJOY!!

7 comments:

  1. Love your hair cut Sherri!

    All of these pictures are lovely. The gray and white is such a soothing color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri
    what is the paint color in the bathroom??? And I have been looking for the right color of blue for my bedroom. what color is yours?
    Thank you
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color palates, Sherri. And that comfy corner? I want everything in it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathleen, I got all the pictures off of pinterest.com. The pictures are not of my house so I wouldn't know what colors they are. I will go on pinterest.com and see if I can find out what color they used but I don't think they listed the colors on the pin. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your inspiration photos here, Sherri! What fun you are going to have! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these colors! Can't decide which I like best because each is so perfect for its location.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting via Kay's blog. And I LOVE grey and whit too. Love your taste and how exciting to be planning a new home.

    ReplyDelete