Sunday, August 29, 2010

Autumn Front Door Wreaths

Our autumn front door wreath needs to be replaced this year. I am going to make one and I've been looking on line for some ideas. Here are a few I found that I really like:











I may just take a little idea from one wreath and a little idea from another. Our front door is black, so some of the above pictures are really perfect selections for our black door. I'm looking forward to creating this wreath and when I do y'all will be the first to see it!

12 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    I am having a blogger brunch and antiquing day on October 16th. I would love it if you could come! Details are on my current post.
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the wreath ideas. My front door is not covered, so I am a bit limited on my wreath choices. Have a nice week. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these. My favorite is the one with the pheasant plumes. That is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your header photos, Sherri. All the wreathes are gorgeous. I remember making some when we had wild grape vines in our backyard. Nobody puts wreathes up in Hawaii. I love the look of them and miss seeing them on doors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherri,
    I can't wait to see what you create! They are all so pretty ~ I especially like the second and third one.
    It's hard for me to think of Fall when the temps are still in the 90's!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, I hear you it is hot here too! Maybe that is why I'm thinking of Fall-wishful thinking is more like it-LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every single one of these is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Приветствую! Если еще не определились, то я делала депиляцию в салоне на Пришвина. Прекрасно все сделали, вышла вся красивая! Дамы, рекомендую!

    ReplyDelete