Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Nothing much going on

Nothing much going on so far this week to blog on. Work has been busy, but not crazy. I had knitting group last night and that was great! I missed last week so it was good to see everyone. One of the girls are going to college and we had a little party for her. I signed up for a sock class, which starts the first Sat. in Sept. and will go until the 3rd Sat. in Sept. Tonight John and I are going to Jenny and Kevin's for dinner-that should be really nice.

That is about it so far! Everyone have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous, I want to do a sock class. I have knitted Christmas stockings, but have always wanted to do one of the new sock classes. There are so many new techniques in making socks. I love the sock yarn that stripes itself too. That will be so fun!! Enjoy. Love & blessings from NC!

    ReplyDelete