Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Keep us in your Prayers

Well my husband found out yesterday that the 2 underwriters we underwrite for are pulling out of NC. That leaves us with one and they will probably cancel all agency agreements in NC too because of the economy. He'll look for another job, but at 54 that isn't easy these days and also because of the economy. We have faith that something will come our way but we are probably going to put the house on the market too. We will have to wait until Jenny and Kevin's wedding is done because it is all set up for our house. We might put it on the market now anyway with a closing date after the wedding, which is 8/30. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers-every little bit helps.

6 comments:

  1. I will Sherri and I am so sorry to hear this news. Another good friends hubby lost his job today, he was in the mortgage field and they have 3 young boys! These are not good times at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, thanks so much for your thoughts. I will keep your friend in my prayers also! No these aren't very good times, but I do have faith so that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, I'm praying for your family. We lost jobs twice, and came out better both times on the other side. It is so scary though.~~Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dee thank you so much for your prayers and uplifting words! I hope DH finds something quickly. I have a good feeling about this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sherri - I'm so sorry that the business is working out. Hopefully something will come along quickly. I'll keep you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry to hear that Sherri, I will keep you in my prayers. God has a plan for you.

    Blessings,
    Kathi :)

    ReplyDelete