Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Office Move is all Done!!!!



Well the moving van moved on out of Myers and Chapman at 6:30 Friday evening-YAY!! They were able to get everything done all in one day, which is amazing. They said I had the office and warehouse amazingly organized and made their job much easier and smoother. I don't know about that, but I do know I worked my behind off!! I worked on Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and then on Saturday from 8:00 to 12:30 p.m. There is a little glitch with the phone but nothing that can't be fixed early on Monday. The voice mail isn't showing when there is a voice mail but you can retrieve your voice mails from your cell phone. They guys will just have to do that until they have it reset. The internet is working, the phone (except for the vm retrieval), the fax, copiers and everything else is working just fine! I am relieved this is over and looking forward to moving on in my job. I have officially retired my role is "moving coordinator"!!

4 comments:

  1. Well done, Sherri! You deserve a huge bonus :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you're glad that's over. Mary's right - you do deserve a huge bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you dropped by my blog. It's always interesting to meet other NC bloggers. I look forward to catching up on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Sherri! Now you can put your feet up, relax and enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete