Thursday, July 31, 2008

THIS WOMAN NEEDS A MASSAGE!!

Well today I had 2 temps to help me organize the storage area at work. They did most of the work, but I was tugging and pulling boxes for them to lift and stack on the shelves we had. The 2 temps and I worked from 7:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. (we had an hour for lunch) on that storage area. It was alot of work but it got done and it looks marvelous!! I can't wait until my one boss gets back from vacation on Monday to see his reaction. He told me before he left that it probably would take a month even with help to get it organized and we did it in 1 day!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sherri! It must feel so good. Good for you! Now, you deserve a break. Do something wonderful for yourself... hmmmm... The massage sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, I really wish I could have a massage right now but that isn't going to happen anytime soon! I did get recognition in the Company Newsletter for estimating, project managing and completing the move to the new office. They even put my picture in the newsletter standing in front of all the moving crates!

    ReplyDelete