Monday, July 28, 2008

Play this Game of "Your Favorite Things"!

I saw this game on another person's blog and it looked fun! Give it a try!!

Sport: Competitive Horse Jumping
Game: Scrabble
Color: Emerald Green
Movie: Scarlett Pimpernel
Broadway play I have seen: Les Miserables
Broadway Musical I have seen: Phantom of the Opera
Song: Just the Way You Are~Billy Joel (it was our wedding song)
American city I have visited: New York City
Foreign city I have visited: Derry, Ireland
Book: For My Daughters by Barbara Delinsky
Children's Book: Little House on the Prarie Series by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Classic television show: Mr. Ed
Recent television show: CSI (any of them)
Actor: Pierce Brosnan
Actress:
Perfume: Pleasures by Estee Lauder
Food: Steak cooked medium
Dessert: Cherry Pie ala mode
Chain Restaurant: McCormick and Schmidt
Local Restaurant: Miros
Car: Mustang
Condiment: Ketchup
Kitchen Appliance: AGA Stove
Home Appliance: Computer
Beauty Product: Powder foundation
Piece of clothing: Long black evening gown
HGTV Show: Curb Appeal
Food Network show: Paula Deen
Author: Dorothea Benton Frank
Male Songwriter: James Taylor
Female Songwriter: Sarah McLaughlin
Holiday: Christmas
Ballet I have seen: Swan Lake
Disney character: Cinderella
Flower: Roses
Alcoholic drink: Mojito
Non-Alcoholic drink: Unsweet Tea
Magazine: Victoria
Animated movie: Lion King
Television network miniseries: North and South
Season: Spring
Male vocalist: Josh Grobin
Female vocalist: Nora Jones
Day of the week: Friday
Household Chore: Vacuuming
Ice Cream: Eddy's Vanilla Bean
Candy: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Artist:Claude Monet
Quotation: The Earth Laughs in Flowers- Ralph Waldo Emerson




Now, how about playing too?

5 comments:

  1. I saw one similar word game this morning on another site, it's always nice to see other's responses. I agree on a lot of your answers, I'll have to think about this one :).

    Have a wonderful evening Sherri :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathi-you have a fabulous evening too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that is fun Sherri, I will join in sometime later this week too. We have a few similarities on our lists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherri. Thanks for stopping in to visit my site.

    We have a lot in common. Books (mysteries), gardening, Josh Grobin, show jumping, and others. The Scarlett Pimpernel, I liked the book better than the movie:)

    Fun game
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherri...Thanks for your comment on my blog. It somehow made me feel better to read that you've experienced those high frame prices, too. Sigh.... My nephew works for a frame manufacturing store and he said I should go through him because he can get me better rates and he'll put it together for me. I didn't want to impose but at these prices, sheesh!

    AND.... I loved seeing that you like Josh Groban, too. My mom loves his singing.
    AND Pierce Brosnan, yes!

    Claude Monet... I framed his poster, too, but at least it was standard sized so I didn't have to sell my shirt to frame it.

    ReplyDelete