Wednesday, November 11, 2009

All ready for my parents visit

Last night I spent the entire evening after dinner packing away all my jewelry making gear in the guest bedroom closet. My parents are arriving today for a short overnight visit. They are on their way to Florida. They will stop back here on Sunday also for a short overnight visit on their way home. It is raining really hard here in Charlotte, so I hope they are careful and safe. The guest room looks so much bigger now without my work table in there! I might try and fashion something in the guest room closet for my jewelry table. It would be great to just close the closet doors at night when I'm done and not have to see all my stuff in the open. I'll have to work on that plan. I'm also thinking of designs for my own earring cards. After my parents leave I'm going to work on that. I can buy paperstock for my computer at Michaels and then print my own. I think that would look more professional. I hand write them now. I love designing so it should be a fun project for me! Well better get back to work! Everyone have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time with your parents.

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have a crafting area that you can just close off. I see on your sidebar that you're reading The Lacemakers of Glenmara. I hope you do a review, I've seen it in the bookstore and am drawn to the cover and the title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen-I will definitely do a review of the Lace Makers. I am thoroughly enjoying this book!

    ReplyDelete