Friday, November 27, 2009

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was a wonderful day! We all had a really nice time. Megan, Ken, Jenny and Kevin joined John and I for dinner. All the food came out really good and we ate way too much! Here are some pictures of our gathering.


Starting on the left: Megan, Ken, John, Jenny and Kevin. I'm not in this picture because I was taking it.


Here is another picture starting on the left: Ken, John, myself, Jenny and Kevin (Megan was taking the picture that time).

We also watched a movie after we ate, then had the pumpkin and apple pie. We called my parents and talked to them for a bit. I called my sisters and talked to them and their kids. It was a good day had by all! Today I started the Christmas decorating but didn't get very far. I realized John has to get all the Christmas boxes down from the garage attic. I would do it myself but the ladder is too high and it wouldn't be safe. I'll have to wait until tomorrow a.m. He's working really long hours at Best Buy but we are thankful he has that job!! Everyone have a lovely day and evening!

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely Thanksgiving photos, Sherri! You really set a beautiful table. I'd better get myself to bed since Thanksgiving is tomorrow for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great photo of everyone, such a shame you're not in it.

    Can't wait to see more on your Christmas decorating

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete