Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Recipe Club


Last night I finished The Recipe Club by Andrea Israel and Nancy Garfinkel. This was a very entertaining book not to mentioned a collection of some really great recipes. This book is mainly about 2 little girls forming a friendship and the trials and tribulations of the friendship throughout the years. The recipes coincide with what is going on in their lives at the time. There are some strange twists in this book too, especially near the end. This was a very quick read.

8 comments:

  1. Another book for me to add to my library list!

    Victoria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Recipe Club sounds interesting. Going to Borders tomorrow, I'll look at it then.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover too for some reason! I love that color blue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have to check out that book. I'm always looking for something good to read. Thanks for the sweet comment!
    Hugs,
    Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My local bookstore's newsletter just included this book. Thank you for your write-up. I don't know how I feel about the 'strange twists.' :<)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds good! I'll have to add this to my list.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you liked this one Sherri. I've got it on my shelf and have had such an urge to pick it up. Just too many good books out there and definitely not enough time to read them all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOunds great! I am off to request it at the library, Sweets! Thanks! Lori

    ReplyDelete