Friday, March 13, 2009

Dinner last night was fun!

My friend (who is a former co-worker) and I had a really nice dinner. The salad that I craved all day was absolutely wonderful. There were tons of dried cherries, alot of chicken and almonds too! We chatted about everything and caught up! Her daughter works for Merck and she atleast was saved from the chopping block this round. I hope she can hang in there, she lives alone and has a substantial mortgage. It is always nice to catch up with friends that you haven't seen in a while. She is a good friend too!

Everyone have a grand day!

3 comments:

  1. It's always so wonderful to spend time with friends. I hope your friend does OK with this recession/depression.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, I don't think Pam will be layed off because she is the only receptionist the company she works for. They can't go without a receptionist either because of deliveries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, I love what they do with salads nowadays! Dried cherries and almonds, yum yum! No wonder you were craving it.

    ReplyDelete