Monday, March 16, 2009

RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY!!



The little duck in this picture is exactly how I feel!! We have been having rain since Friday morning and in some parts of Charlotte since Thursday night!! Tomorrow it is suppose to move on out of here and I'm ready!! I think it should move on out to Sarah in Oklahoma or Vickie in Colorado! They need it alot more than we do right now. Last summer I would have welcomed this rain because we were in a severe drought, but I am totally over it now!! Sunny days and warmer temps are on the way!! Everyone have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Hope the coming week is sunny and nice. We expect warm and dry weather here for a few days anyway.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you're having such miserable weather. I have to admit it's been rather nice in the UK the past few days... fingers crossed Spring is on it's way.

    Victoria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, please do moveit on out to me and then I'll send it on to Vickie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, I'm so sorry you haven't had any of this rain. We were in severe drought last year but I don't think that will happen here this year. Which is a good thing! I do sympathize with you and Vickie. Last year's drought here was a nightmare!

    ReplyDelete