Saturday, March 21, 2009

Where are the Merry Maids when you need them!




Where are the Merry Maids when you need them! I spent from 8:30 this morning until about 1:30 cleaning my entire house for the Open House tomorrow! I am exhausted. Cleaning 4 bathrooms (one with a huge jacuzzi tub), 4 bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, great room, sun room, office and bonus room is not my idea of fun. I also gave the dog a bath first thing this morning. He was a really good boy, he just layed down in the tub and enjoyed the massage! He's so silly! I have headed downstairs to have a glass of tea and read my book. I also think a nap might be in the picture also. Sounds good to me! Everyone have a great day and weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Sherri, oh my, a dog bath and then a full-house cleaning? Go put your feet up, hon, and relax. You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to chill tomorrow. Good on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Four bathrooms with a jacuzzi! That's fabulous. You really got a lot done! Congratulations! You deserve a humongous break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, I love your daffodil header. Daffodils always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay, daffodils always make me smile too! The are so bright and cheerful. I also love when they sway in the breeze!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sherri, Your Saturday was very full, to be sure. Hope you enjoyed that rest and book afterwards.

    Your puppy dog sounds a delight -- so obedient to just lay there. Oh what joy our 'silly' pet friends give us!

    BTW, I love your new header -- daffodils make me want to dance!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW you have been busy cleaning and certainly deserved the tea and a read of your book!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did the exact same thing on Saturday Sherri, having had thryois probs it had been 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete