Thursday, March 12, 2009

Tonight I'm having dinner with my friend.

John got called in to help at Best Buy tonight. My friend e-mailed me this morning and asked if I wanted to have dinner with her. I haven't seen her in quite some time, so it will be nice to catch up! We are going to Encore a restaurant in Blakeney Crossings. The company I work for built the restaurant so I have special ties to it and they make a killer Encore Salad. They put dried cherries, shaved grilled chicken breast, almonds and the dressing is to die for and I cannot re-create it either. I can't even describe it but it is awesome!! It has been overcast here all day and starting tomorrow we are suppose to have a killer rainstorm with cold-yuck! I was getting spoiled with the 80 degree weather this whole week! I think the temps are suppose to be in the 50's during the day but 30's and 40's at night.

I hope everyone is having a great day! SMILE, it makes you feel good!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sherri :)

    Is it wrong that I drooled and there isn't even a picture?? LOL

    Your owls are so cute! How neat they they "talk" to you :)

    rue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh! That salad sounds amazing! I love the idea of putting some dried fruits in the salad. I'll have to try it this weekend. I hope you had a great dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a local restaurant that makes a salad very like that. I love it. You have a nice time.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete