Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Last night's dinner was grand!

Jenny, Kevin, Megan and Ken all arrived on time and we had a wonderful Irish dinner! We laughed, talked, told stories, ate and just enjoyed each others company. After dinner, everyone cleaned up and then the "boys" disappeared upstairs to work on straightening out John's ipod. Ken had given John a new ipod and they were having a hard time loading things on it. The girls and I went into our walk-in closet and sorted clothes, shoes, handbag, etc. The closet looks great! It looked empty at first and then I thought no this is the way a closet should look! It was great picking out my clothes for work today and my shoes. I'm trying to get the house straightened up for the Open House on Sunday. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Are you as tired as I am? Going through the closet and sorting through it sounds like great fun! I love organizing my closet, too. If my daughter were here, she'd be taking out a bunch of my stuff and sending it to Goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, I was tired after cleaning out the closet. I had 2 bags for Goodwill on top of the 2 bags Megan took! I really needed to purge alot of things!

    ReplyDelete