Monday, November 14, 2011

Barns in the Snow!

Barn in Wood City, Ohio (via pinterest)

I guess because I grew up on a small farm I have always loved barns. Stone ones really are beautiful but a red barn out in the snow is just gorgeous! If barns could talk I am sure they would have wonderful stories for us!

I decided to look online and find some photos of barns in the snow and I found quite a few really nice photos that I thought I would share with you.

This barn looks like it is neatly tucked away for the winter! The bright red really stands out in the snow!(via google)

I would love to look across a field and see this barn in the winter! (via google)

I love this lantern and arrangement outside a white barn in the snow. (via pinterest)

This picture looks like a winter wonderland!! (via pinterest)



This weathered barn is so lovely in the snow (via pinterest)

8 comments:

  1. I love the contrast of the red barns against the white snow. Beautiful.

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to own an old farmhouse one day that comes with a barn! Those pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each of them could be a Christmas card. So beautiful. I'm not on Facebook so I can't officially have a pinterest page, but I can visit and enjoy all the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I love the winter wonderland photo! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love Barns, Do you use Pinterest? One of my boards is dedicated to barns, take a peek...

    http://pinterest.com/lorisglassworks/barns-great-and-small/

    Thanks for sharing! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos of barns, Sherri! I love barns and I think partly because I grew up in Lancaster County, PA.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first barn at the top is my Grandpa's old barn :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, it's wood county. The city is Cygnet

    ReplyDelete