Saturday, November 5, 2011

It's Off to the Studio I go today!!

Today I will be letting the creative juices flow! John will be going with my son-in-law to an airshow and Teddy and I will be chillin' at home. Well not too much chillin' for me as there will be for Teddy! I'm spending the day in my studio playing Christmas music and getting in the creative spirit making jewelry and ribbon bookmarks for my etsy site: www.etsy.com, then type in cherylmcdermitt1 under Shop.

Here are a few things I've made in the past and posted on my site:

All Things Fall Ribbon Bookmark

Cafe au Lait Ribbon Bookmark

Canyon Earrings

Monogram Keychain

I will also be drinking tea as I create these new sparklies! This is just my kind of day to do this-it is chilly, windy and a little gray outside. My studio has a very large window at one end, so I will be able to pause and see the lovely Fall leaves in my backyard when I need a little break. I've got all my supplies right at my finger tips which is always helpful! The computer is right here on my large work table too just in case I need to check something on youtube or something I've saved. I just love days like this!!

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and enjoys it immensely!!

8 comments:

  1. You create such lovely sparklies, Sherri. I hope you have a very productive day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, I love everything you do! Did you know that you can put an ETSY link to your shop on your side bar? You should do that! Have a great weekend being creative...
    Hugs,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely creations, Sherri.
    Sounds like a day from Heaven to me.
    Enjoy.
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penny, my etsy site is in my sidebar. I've had it there for over a year now.

    I did have alot of fun today, didn't get as much done as I wanted to because Megan came over-surprise! Tomorrow I will creating too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very lovely, Sherri! I wish I was as creative as you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had the best Saturday!! And with Christmas music already!

    ReplyDelete
  7. More pretty things! You've had a very creative studio time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sherri- my favorite kind of day is a quiet crafting day at home- all by myself. I know you enjoyed every minute- and got lots done! A wonderful hot tea would also make this day SO special!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete