Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
This year our family has alot to be thankful for! Here are a few things I thought of:
1. The birth of Owen, our beautiful and joyous grandson.
2. Our daughter, Jennifer, who gave birth to Owen came through the emergency C-section and possible stroke before Owen was born.
3. Our move to our new rental house went smoothly.
4. My friend, Patty that was diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer is doing great!
5. Our friend, Mike in NJ is doing well and has clear scans for his cancer!!
6. I got a raise.
7. John found a new job and we don't have to struggle as much as before.
8. I have a new car, well new to me-it is 1 yr. old.
9. Last but certainly not least we have had a healthy, wonderful year this year!!
Enjoy your day, hug your family and just be thankful!!
My husband, John and I went to Ireland for our 25th Wedding Anniversary in 2004. We had an awesome trip and we will never forget it. We actually got to visit our friends who live in Northern Ireland. We spent 3 wonderful days with them! The picture above was taken when we visited The Ring of Kerry. The beauty of Ireland is just spectacular! If you ever get a chance visit there.
Megan is my oldest daughter. She and Ken were married on April 12, 2008. It was a wonderful ceremony and reception!