Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Weekend is Going Just as Planned!

Meridian Earrings

This doesn't happen very often but this weekend is going just as planned. Yesterday I slept a little later than normal, got up and made a nice omelet for John and I. I had planned on creating in my studio all day yesterday and guess what everyone it actually happened!! I have alot of new sparklies on my etsy site. (see sidebar for link to my site) What fun I had! I also had to take the photos of all the sparklies. I love setting up outside to take these (the light is just better outside). Teddy, my Golden Retriever kept me company out there and we even had time to run around the yard a little (well atleast Teddy did while I was busy taking photos).

Glitzy Posy Earrings

Today is another day of creating! I think I'm going to make some more bookmarks, necklaces and maybe some bracelets. I also want to get some knitting in today. I'm working on a nice scarf out of baby alpaca and merino for my nephew for Christmas.

I just love it when your day or weekend goes as planned don't you? Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend Sherri! Mine is going pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pretties, Sherri! I love it when a weekend goes as planned!! I am actually creating some lovelies today, too! It has been way too long and I am in the holiday spirit.:) Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely, Sherri! I love how you photographed it. Sets it off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got to love that! Love your little creations Sherri - they are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How awesome that your weekend was nifty as planned. Lovely lovely sparklies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always get so much accomplished! I'm glad you had a good, productive weekend. I also love the way your header looks. You do very nice work, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love when that happens - it´s not too often..! :-D

    My pillow making sure didn´t go as planned though, the sewing machine turned on me... When I finally got it right (I Think) it was too late in the evening to sew, but I´ll try again next weekend. Usually not that much time during the weeks to do things like that.

    ReplyDelete