Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wonderful warm things to drink!

It is unseasonably warm here in Charlotte, NC right now but it isn't suppose to stay that way! By the end of the week it is going to be cold here again. I was looking at some photos of warm drinks and I thought I would share them with you!

(all photos via pinterest.com)

Even though I can't drink coffee due to an allergy, this Peppermit Chocolate Coffee looks so yummy!! The Jadeite mugs are really lovely!!

This Pumpkin Spice Latte looks so good!

What could be better than tea and knitting :)!


I love this sign. I will have to make something like this for my house.

Everyone enjoy the warmer weather now because the cold is on the way!

6 comments:

  1. I love them all! And you know me and jadeite. :D Hey I want to invite to my Home for the Holidays Book Challenge. I know you love books so come and join the fun! Big hug.

    Angie @ A Blooming Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  2. That peppermint chocolate coffee really caught my attention. I would love to have some. Yummmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - yum, yum and yum! I love treats like this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! I am so enjoying this warm weather, Sherri, and not at all looking forward to the cold.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look really good. My husband made me a terrific cappuccino this afternoon. I think next time there needs to be mint in it!

    ReplyDelete