Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Beautiful Thanksgiving Table Settings

I will not be at home this year for Thanksgiving. John, Teddy (our Golden Retriever) and I will be visiting with my parents and sisters (and their families). My Mom will set her table with her Lennox china that she got as a young bride in 1958. It is cream colored China with a platinum rim. Very pretty. She will use a cream colored tablecloth and she will use my Nana's sterling silverware. Very rarely does my Mom use a centerpiece. John and I used to send her a centerpiece and she always kept it on the kitchen table not the Dining Room table. Our daughters will be staying in NC this year and celebrating Thanksgiving together. I will miss them dearly but we have to go North and they cannot for a few different reasons.

I started thinking about table settings. Next year I won't be making the trip North so I thought I would save a few photos I found on pinterest of Thanksgiving place settings. I thought it would be nice to share them with you!

What a clever idea to use leaves as the place cards! Love it!!

I think this is my favorite one. I love persimmons in a group on the table.

This is really a pretty table!

Sometime I would like to try this-a cornucopia napkin-very ingenious!!

Where ever you are spending Thanksgiving, I hope everyone has a wonderful time with friends and family!!

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas there! I will be having dinner at my home....I need to get creative.

    ReplyDelete