Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I made these earrings last night!



Last night I came home from work and guess what was there....the Thingamajig I ordered to make earring wires and cool earrings. This is my first attempt at using it. I put these earrings on my etsy.com site. If you want to see them, just go to the drop down box (it says handmade) and click on Seller, in the next box put cherylmcdermitt1. When the site comes up you click on cherylmcdermitt1 again and it will bring up my whole site.

I had alot of fun figuring out where to put the pegs on the grid to make this shape. Tonight I'm going to try more and maybe another ring. This ring will be in pink!

Everyone have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Oooooo, these are so pretty, Sherri. You're very talented.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, those are really pretty. It looks difficult to get those loops so perfect.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri - these earrings are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! You did such a great job! I make earrings also, but have not gotten into any of the wire methods. I'm very impressed! (I still can't get you on etsy - duh me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looked at your collection, Sherri. Those are so pretty! I used to wear jewelry when I was teaching all the time. Weird how I never do anymore. I have to watch it or my holes will close up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so pretty, and they're my current favourite colour too!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete