Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lunch at Pike's!

Today I had lunch with my friend, Marianne. She belongs to CREW and that is how I met her. We went to an old-fashioned soda shop today for lunch called Pike's. It is in the Southend section of Charlotte and the food is awesome! The pot roast plate was the special today and it was so good! Everything there is homemade and it really tasted like something I would make in my own kitchen. We had a wonderful time talking about business, CREW, our lives and books! What could be better than that! She is in the same business as my husband, so her company is feeling the effects of the economy also. We both have been in these businesses long enough to know what goes up must come down. Hopefully we are on the upward swing now! It was great to get out of the office and converse with another woman!



No comments:

Post a Comment