Thursday, September 3, 2009

John will be home tonight-we have an agenda-LOL!

John usually works every night except one during the week (which happens to be tonight). He will have Sundays off from now on too. We are going to grill some sausages on the grill tonight for dinner and have a nice salad with all local veggies. Then we'll head on over to the library. I have to return a book, John needs to find a new book and I need to find a new BOCD to download to my ipod. Then Grey Gardens, the movie came from Netflix so I guess we'll be watching that. It will be just nice having him home. We also have to decide what we are making for the Labor Day picnic we are having with the girls and their men.

Everyone have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. I heard a little about the movie some time ago. Let us know what you think after seeing it. It seemed as tho it would be terribly sad.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a terrific dinner. Sounds fantastic! We haven't grilled in a while. Hmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice, relaxing evening with John :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always copy books on cd onto the computer for my IPOD It's my favorite thing to boorow from the library They also have electronic downloads to MP3's and IPODS, limited selections--I haven't researched how that works yet though.

    do you ask me about earbuds?? i just use the IPOD ones, I have not experimented with others.

    ReplyDelete