Thursday, September 10, 2009

Rainy day here in Charlotte

Good Morning Everyone! It is rainy and gray here in Charlotte and it is definitely affecting my sinus'. I am feeling a little down and punky today. I think it is just the weather and my sinus'. Hopefully that will go away soon. Tonight my son-in-law is coming to connect something on the computer so our business website works. John will be working at Best Buy. I will probably just read if my sinus headache allows. I am really enjoying The Shadow of the Wind now, it has gotten more interesting. Everyone have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. The weather here is beautiful. I'm about to leave work early and do some garden work. Hope your headache get better.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marnie-good for you-have fun gardening!!

    ReplyDelete