Monday, September 14, 2009

Something's A Flutter!


I just found out the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden in Belmont, NC is having Something's a Flutter. This is taking place from now until October 11th. You can experience the lifecycle of the butterfly as multiple species of butterflies go on exhibit at The Orchid Conservatory. The will have multiple butterfly chrysalis on display, which will be releasing butterflies and allowing them to fly free in the conservatory. Megan and Ken have wanted to go with us to the DSBG ever since I took my mother, sister and nephew. This would be the perfect time. I will have to see if they would like to go this Sunday. It should be a wonderful experience and a great place for me to take more photos!

4 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds like fun! Maybe I'll check out our botanical garden!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be looking forward to seeing your photos, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see pics!!

    Stop by my blog, Sherri. You've been Splashed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see that. We have no butterfly gardens or conservatories in this area. You should be able to get some wonderful photos.
    Marnie

    ReplyDelete